Legal / Terms / Policies / Returns
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible's web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate upon violation of any restriction.
a. The materials on The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible's web site are provided "as is". The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible's Internet site. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
The Historic Mint Company is a Nevada Corporation. Any claim relating to The Historic Mint / Coins of the Bible's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will not sell any names or email addresses.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Guarantees / Returns / Refunds / Sale Terms & Conditions
1. RETURNS / REFUNDS
1. The Historic Mint takes pride in the quality and value of its products. If WITHIN 15 DAYS of receipt of purchase, you are not 100% satisfied with the
COINS OF THE BIBLE AND THE HOLY LAND Product for any reason - You may return your COB Collection for replacement, credit or refund of that portion of the
purchase price (less the S& H cost) you have paid.
To return a purchase, please follow these simple instructions:
2. Call our Fulfillment Center at 518-461-3943 and speak with one of our professional Customer Care representatives. You will be given a Merchandise Return Number (MRN). Simply enter this number in the space provided on your Shipping Document.
3. Please complete the information form attached to your shipping document, providing the reason for return and the action to be taken (i.e. Refund, Credit or Replacement) .
4. Carefully re-pack and seal the package tightly after making sure that you have included the COB Collection with all original packaging items: Coins, Coin Album, Reference Book , Coin Pouch and Shipping Document(s) with MRN # to :
THE HISTORIC MINT SHIPPING CENTER
ATTN: Returns & Adjustments
26 Frederick Drive
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
1. No refunds will be processed without a Merchandise Return Number (MRN) and ALL of the original product items and invoice. Product items that have been damaged or are in poor condition will invalidate this guarantee.
2. DAMAGED MERCHANDISE: If your Coins of the Bible and the Holy Land Collection arrives in a damaged condition, you must notify the HMC Customer Care Department WITHIN 7 DAYS of receipt of damaged merchandise to allow the HMC to resend you a replacement product(s) in exchange for the damaged Merchandise. For further details on arranging an exchange of product(s) please contact HMC Customer Care.
3. Upon receipt of all the items listed in paragraph #1 C above, the Historic Mint Company shall refund to the purchaser the purchase price or the total amount of any payments made on account for this product (S&H charge is non-refundable) within 20 days of receipt of these items.
For your protection, please return all product items using a U.S. Post Office, UPS or FEDEX "Delivery Confirmation" tag for verification of delivery return.
SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Your order submission for purchases of any Historic Mint product will signify acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to the following:
A. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE-- In the unlikely event you are unsatisfied with your Historic Mint purchase, you may return it within 15 days of receipt for replacement, credit or refund of the your purchase price or any payments made on the product.
B. RETURNS-- To return a purchase, please follow the simple instructions contained in Paragraph #1 above.
C. REFUNDS-- Once we receive your 'complete' return package (with required paperwork), your credit card account or PayPal account will be credited , within 20 days, for the full purchase price you paid (less the S& H cost) or any payments made on your account towards the full purchase price. For Check and/or Money Order Purchases, a check will be issued to you by the Historic Mint Company.
D. PRICING-- The pricing shown on the product pages is in US dollars. The total cost of your order is equal to the price of your selected item(s) and any applicable State or Federal taxes. Your applicable taxes and will also be listed during the checkout process, prior to completing the transaction.
E. ERRORS-- While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information, we reserve the right to make corrections if an error does occur. In the event of an error, we will notify you in advance of shipment of your purchase. You will be given the option of reconfirming your order or canceling it within the time period stated in the notice. If we do not receive your response within the stated time period, your order will be shipped.
• The Historic Mint Company strives to provide high quality products and responsive service through a knowledgeable, innovative and customer-focused staff who honor diversity and who are part of an organization that is recognized as a rewarding place to work.
The Historic Mint Company, a Nevada Corporation was established in 2006 by Donald MacKay, President and Co-Creator. MacKay has been an avid collector and researcher of coins for over 50 years. He is currently a member of the American Numismatic Association.
This collection is the result of several years of product research and development. Experts in the fields of coin production, graphic design, printing, marketing and fulfillment have combined their skills to produce this high quality gift collection.
• The COB Collection is committed to excellence in communicating the wonder and value of providing a hands-on learning experience that connects history to the reader. It is one thing to read about history; it is quite another thing to be able to experience and explore that history through touch.
• This collection is an effective learning tool for Bible study and Sunday school students, home schooled children and for those who have a thirst for or wish to share Holy Land History
• The Historic Mint Company invites you and your family to discover, experience and enjoy the exciting history associated with events, people and images as depicted on each coin and within the Reference Book.
• Pacific Distribution, Inc., a New York corporation (in formation) is the sole licensee for the sale and distribution of The Historic Mint's-Coins of the Bible.